[Sca-cooks] Carving

Donna Green donnaegreen at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 08:34:04 PDT 2011

Both the first and second PPF's had a fairly small number of guests ... 50 or so. This was partly because the worker to guest ratio (counting kitchen, garnish, servers, carvers, etc.) was nearly one to one. There was also the limiting factor of how much equipment we were all willing to make ... benches, serving bowls and platters, spoons, napery, carving knives, trenchers, etc.

Juana Isabella