[Sca-cooks] Monastic Cooking

Volker Bach carlton_bach at yahoo.de
Sat Apr 16 02:50:33 PDT 2011

The Mittelniederdeutsches Kochbuch/Woldfenbüttel MS and the Inntallkochbuch are also from monastic contexts AFAIR. The Königsberg MS comes from the library of the Teutonic Order, probably not exactly what you're looking for, but monastics of a kind. All three are on Thomas Gloning's website. There are translations of the Inntal and Königsberg in the Florilegium, but they're not all that good.

YIS

Giano