[Sca-cooks] OOP - Portuguese/Brazilian cooking

rdownie at mts.net rdownie at mts.net
Thu Apr 21 14:46:12 PDT 2011

Hi Stephen.
I'd love for you to host it (to be honest I've kind of lost track of where it has ended up on the web)!  The current version is imperfect, since it's based on a modernised version webbed at the Cervantes Virtual Library.  I had been in the process of redoing it from the original Portuguese, but then life got really busy & I kind of lost steam on the project.  I just need to find the file on the old computer to send to you & you have my permission to upload it :-)

Faerisa