[Sca-cooks] Cooking at Frontier Days Festival

Kingstaste kingstaste at comcast.net
Wed Apr 27 18:31:28 PDT 2011

If you are in the Atlanta, Georgia area, come see me in the 1840's cookhouse
this weekend at Stone Mountain! The Frontier Days Festival is in the
Antebellum Village.  As you go through the main gate, go past the first left
and proceed about a half a mile and the Antebellum Village is the first
opportunity you have to turn left.  I'll be in the cookhouse, just to one
side of The Dickey House.

Thursday and Friday 9-3, Saturday and Sunday 10 - 5.

19th century, here I come!

Christianna