[Sca-cooks] fourth grade help

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Apr 28 09:52:59 PDT 2011

Of course there is that really nagging point that girls and women
didn't work in royal kitchens. We do know that a woman did sugar stuff
at Hampton Court but women didn't serves as turnspits or cooks.
How true to the middle ages does she want to be?

Would she like to be a lady with a still room who has instructed her
servants what to prepare to hand out?

Johnnae