[Sca-cooks] Dijon Mustard?

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Fri Apr 29 07:13:42 PDT 2011

My favorite is the Basic Martino recipe.
The Mustard the color of Peacocks sounds fun and I have all the ingredients now (Saba and Sauders) but I have yet to try it.
I am working on a paper comparing the three mustards in all 7 Martino sources.
Will let you know when it is completed.
I am sure I will have something on my blog about the trials in the next week or two.

Eduardo