[Sca-cooks] sour grape juice vs. verjus?

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Fri Apr 1 20:50:51 PDT 2011

Hmm I don't have De Honesta at hand (I am out of the country) but I think there might be instructions on making wine based verjuice in the first five chapters. Also Thorvald would know for sure but I think there is also a recipe in the early French Corpus.

Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net