[Sca-cooks] sour grape juice vs. verjus?

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Fri Apr 1 21:31:53 PDT 2011

Sorry I meant grape based.
I had a long drive today with two kids in the car and a ferry ride from HELL!

Sour wine is not vinegar it is sour wine.
Wine fermented by vinegar bugs is vinegar.
Sounds like Herrera has a verjuice recipe (along with how to preserve it!).
Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net