[Sca-cooks] song (ouch)

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 5 09:29:01 PDT 2011

I went to college with Eric Gerds, who runs filk.com.  His wife
Elizabeth is a very active costumer, specialty in Elizabethan [oddly
enough] and of course they have a lot of exposure to SCA people although
they don't come to events much.

I have chastised Sir Kenneth about that song more than once, by the
way.  We need to write some positive songs about SCA feasts and culinary
history in general!

Cheers,
Selene Colfox [also an old tired filker]