[Sca-cooks] Ashkenazic Passover recipes

galefridus at optimum.net galefridus at optimum.net
Tue Apr 5 13:33:09 PDT 2011

Did that before I posted the question.  Many excellent recipes, but all problematic for one reason or another.  Most were from the wrong part of the world (southern Europe, North Africa, or Middle East), a number were cooked the wrong way (boiled/stewed/braised rather than roasted), a bunch were made from ground lamb rather than whole cuts.

-- Galefridus