[Sca-cooks] sour grape juice vs. verjus?

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 13:39:39 PDT 2011

Some verjus is bottled for drinking, like Navarro in a regular wine bottle.  It is very tart, but really quite nice over ice.  The Napa Valley Verjus Co. verjus came in an asceptic carton and was more appropriate for cooking even though they had a drink suggestion on the box.  Yup, lots of difference.

Katira