[Sca-cooks] Peacock

mem at rialto.org mem at rialto.org
Wed Apr 6 08:10:08 PDT 2011

Caroline Yeldham, from the UK, featured cooking a peacock and dressing it in the skin and feathers in a video that was done for a castle where her organization was cooking for a summer renenactment.  You might try to contact her about the video.  I had a copy once, i think, but no longer.
Elaina de Sinistre