[Sca-cooks] song (ouch)

Patricia Dunham chimene at ravensgard.org
Wed Apr 6 11:03:19 PDT 2011

maybe someone could suggest to Sir Kenneth that he develop a disclaimer to go with this song, emphasizing that it's supposed to be HUMOROUS, AND that it collects in one place a whole lot of individual incidents that (probably, mostly) happened 20 or 30 or 40 years ago?

and that the disclaimer be added to as many internet locations of the song as possible, text and video?????

although asking HIM to work on a corrective teaching song TOO, might also be an idea?

it WAS funny, maybe BECAUSE I have certainly seen stories about many of the individual problems, OVER THE YEARS.

chimene in AnTir
who has had adventures in feast kitchens many years ago, and has heard of more (I have a captive eye-witness to "Steingrim, on the 'ice', with chickens")