[Sca-cooks] Book request?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Apr 6 18:44:58 PDT 2011

It's accurate and excellent. But it's not probably a 6th grade reading
level.
Better for high school students who could use the footnotes to search
out more material.
For 6th graders I'd recommend the Greenwood books
Adamson, Melitta Weiss. Food in Medieval Times. Westport, Conn.:
Greenwood Press, 2004.

Albala, Ken. Cooking in Europe 1250-1650. Westport, Conn.: Greenwood
Press, 2006.

Albala, Ken. Food in Modern Europe. Westport, Conn.: Greenwood Press,
2003.

Johnna