[Sca-cooks] Aloeswood substitution

Sayyeda al-Kaslaania samia at idlelion.net
Thu Apr 7 12:20:15 PDT 2011

Thank for that tidbit!

I found an article from the University of Minnesota discussing ways to
make sustainable aloeswood, because most is not. That's actually a
larger motivation for me to find a substitution. I did write to the lead
researcher on that project, though, and asked if he knew a resource for
sustainable food-grade aloeswood. I'll share what I learn.

Sayyeda al-Kaslaania