[Sca-cooks] Culinary Meetings

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu Apr 7 16:22:37 PDT 2011

Ah! Ok, just so everyone knows, the lcm in my address starts with an L,
not a 1. (It's my initials.) That's the most common bounce problem.

And I'm sorry Ivar won't be there. I won't be there very long, but I can
catch up with you at the War.

Liutgard

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore