[Sca-cooks] OP: fwd: OH my Holy Bacon!!!

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 21:57:17 PDT 2011

I saw how the bacon mocha latte drink was made. I am huge coffee drinker but putting a huge spoonful of bacon grease into the drink is just-yuck! The hilarious part- the coffee shop the drink originated from is an organic vegetarian coffee shop in Seattle.
Aelina the Saami

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T