[Sca-cooks] Fish Empanadas

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 14:26:13 PDT 2011

I am looking to make empanadas for the box lunch at Stag's Con in October.
I found pre-made empanada wrappers to try because I"ll be making lunch for
200.  The wrapper says a serving is 3 per person so that's a lot to make.
I'll be making a meat filling and one without meat for the vegetarians.  I
have to make everything in advance because Stag's Con is on Yom Kippur so I
won't be there.
Shoshanah