[Sca-cooks] converting to gluten free

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 11:40:05 PDT 2011

Does this recipe require a sourdough starter or actual sourdough bread?
If it calls for sourdough bread and you don't want to make a loaf of gluten free bread try Udi's brand bread- not Rudi's.
For sourdough starter we have experimented with rice flour, xanthum gum, yeast and water. It doesn't have the same traditional "sour" taste as sourdough bread but it was good.
Aelina the Saami

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T