[Sca-cooks] OOP - Portuguese/Brazilian cooking

Sam Wallace guillaumedep at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 09:34:47 PDT 2011

Ana,

What is the source of the early Brazilian recipes you mention? I did a
Portuguese feast a few years ago and have a couple of good sources
that I will share as soon as I get home this evening. I do not recall
seeing anything from Brazil when I looked, so finding something "new"
in this region/culture would be really nice. It was interesting to me
that some of the words for ingredients used in the Portuguese texts
have changed in modern Portuguese from Portugal, but stayed the same
in Brazil.

Thanks,

Guillaume