[Sca-cooks] possibly OOP: favorite Indian food recipes

James Prescott prescotj at telusplanet.net
Wed Apr 13 14:27:47 PDT 2011

I have about a dozen Indian recipes, OOP but fairly authentic, that
I cook from time to time.  All vegetarian.  Including Palak paneer
which as it happens I will be cooking this very evening.

How about Aloo baingan (potato eggplant) and a mixed Biryani, to go
with the Palak paneer?  Or a Daal?

Thorvald