[Sca-cooks] Adjusting your Feast budget for Comps

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Apr 17 14:39:18 PDT 2011

Well, if they're part of the 250 people you agreed to feed, there's no
reason to worry about it.
As far as you're concerned, you're cooking for 250 people. They can
comp all 250 people, the NY Yankees, and the Harlem Globetrotters, and
you still have $750 to make your feast. It's not your problem.

YOU are not losing money on a feast- THEY are. Do your job, and you'll
be just fine.

--
Saint Phlip

So, you think your data is safe?