[Sca-cooks] Adjusting your Feast budget for Comps

Antonia di B C dama.antonia at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 14:28:15 PDT 2011

On 19/04/2011 8:07 AM, Cat . wrote:
> So for a crown tourney I would expect 17 comps (6 landed Barons, 7 landed
> Baronesses, 1 each King, Queen, Prince and Princess)

Yikes!  I would expect to comp TRMs, TRHs, our *own* B&B-- and that's
it!  If there are any other comps, they'd be for the event steward or
kitchen comps (eats but no seats for the core kitchen crew).

When I'm doing a feast, I always know ahead of time what my budget is on
a per-head paid basis and get a final figure for adults and children
attending the week before. I also know how many comps will be offered
before I start.

--
Antonia di Benedetto Calvo