[Sca-cooks] Pennsic 40 Class Registration

Euriol of Lothian euriol at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 09:59:02 PDT 2011

If you would like to teach at Pennsic, go to the pennsic website and registar your class (pennsicwar.org). If you register by May 1st, it will be in listed in the book with all the other classes. You can request for a classroom with a sink (there are a few) and I believe all of them have electricity, but it does not hurt to mention this as well if you need it. Any other equipment you will need to bring yourself (or perhaps ask a good friend who might have that equipment on hand to bring for you)

I've done hands' on cooking as well as lecture/sampling classes at Pennsic. I think your 15th & 16th century Ottoman cuisine class would be an excellent class to teach.

I've got a new class I've been working on developing that I'd like to teach at Pennsic this year. Should be fun.

Looking forward to seeing you there, :)

Euriol