[Sca-cooks] The French Issue of the Gauntlet

wheezul at canby.com wheezul at canby.com
Wed Apr 20 14:12:15 PDT 2011

I was hoping that Johnnae would tell us about the new issue of the
Gauntlet that has her fabulous bibliography of French cookery books.  If I
missed that announcement I apologize, but I just wanted to make squeeeee
noises in her direction and ask a question -

Has anyone translated Le théâtre d'agriculture?  The amount of information
in there about food is wonderful!  10 pages on bread, 8 pages on dairy
production and 6 pages on pork including preservation (my current favorite
subjects).  And that's just browsing through the 1000+ pages.

Once again I offer my thanks,

Katherine