[Sca-cooks] OOP - Portuguese/Brazilian cooking

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Apr 21 00:07:27 PDT 2011

Catching up. On April 14, Huette commented:

<<< There is a Portuguese cookbook from SCA period that Faerisa
translated. I believe there is a copy in the Florilegium. >>>

No, I'm sorry, it isn't. I'd love to host it, but I've never gotten an
updated version from Faerisa and permission to post it. :-(  I think
it was posted online elsewhere and she may have decided she preferred
there to the Florilegium.

I only have some bits and pieces which were posted on this list and I
haven't put them online since the other version is likely to be more
complete and accurate.

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com