[Sca-cooks] Winter wheat berries

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 23 19:29:15 PDT 2011

Hej- I heard St. Lucia saved a small Swedish village from starvation during the winter by providing wheat or grain. St. Lucia's Day is celebrated every December 13th in the Scandinavian counties with St. Lucia buns made with wheat, saffron and raisins. Served with hot pot of Viking coffee.

Aelina the Saami
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T