[Sca-cooks] The French Issue of the Gauntlet

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Apr 24 13:19:59 PDT 2011

Glad you found it and liked it.

The bibliography French Medieval and Renaissance Cookery and Cookbooks
  was released after I left for the UK, so I was unable to make an
announcement until now.

It can be found here--

http://www.midrealm.org/pentamere/pentamere_gauntlet.html

As far as I can determine Le théâtre d'agriculture was never
translated into English... probably because the English had their own
rich history of agricultural writings by people like Gervase Markham.
(Some French works were adapted for an English audience. Markham did
rely upon and work on an English translation of Charles Estienne's
Maison Rustique.)

Johnnae