[Sca-cooks] Dijon Mustard?

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Thu Apr 28 18:28:05 PDT 2011

It is a modification of an existing recipe done in the 19th Century.
Commercial mustard production in Dijon began in the mid-18th Century.  I
would suspect that commercial recipes were made from earlier recipes.  To
quote Martino (15th Century), "French Mustard.  It is merely thinned with
bitter or soddeen wine.  This is French mustard--for what it is worth."

Bear