[Sca-cooks] Storm damage ???

Chawkswrth chawkswrth at aol.com
Thu Apr 28 21:47:58 PDT 2011

Actually, it was the Crown List that had to be moved. The Woodman of
the World Camp at Royal, Al, received extensive damage, and will not
open again until possibly the 1st of June...they hope.
Luckily, the WOW Camp at Evergreen, AL (South of Montgomery) is
available that weekend.

The Barony of Iron Mountain (Birmingham, Al.) has had to cancel their
Event for this weekend. The Meadowbrook Camp they were to use is close
to Cullman, Al, which had 3 tornados go through their area. The road is
impassable, and every tree is down-usually on a building, including the
Dining Hall, the Bunks and the Bath House. It will have to be rebuilt,
from the Ground up.

I'm lucky-no power outage, no trees down, we still have a roof. The
worst of the tornados passed north of the house. I can't say that for
the rest of the State. Last I heard, the death toll is standing at 204,
and they have not finished the search, by a long shot. The President is
coming to visit tomorrow. That should give you an idea how bad it was
and is.

I *NEVER* want to go through that again. Ever.

Lady Helen