[Sca-cooks] period solar cooking

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Apr 9 18:48:40 PDT 2011

Selene said:
<<< You can find those in the stores. I'm working on wacky new things.  The
cookies are definitely go, I just need to make them again to photograph
them for the entry.  Working on a solar bacon cooker now. >>>

I know that that particular contest doesn't have to be "period", but here is some info about period solar cookers. Unfortunately, none of these examples mention cooking bacon this way. :-)

no-fire-cook-msg (14K) 6/ 9/00 Period no-fire and solar cooking.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/no-fire-cook-msg.html

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com