[Sca-cooks] Urtatim?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Apr 10 00:29:30 PDT 2011

<<< I am certain you want to interpret original recipes on your own, but perhaps these can give you an idea of how some SCA Near and Middle Eastern feasts have been done -- or for others lurking out there who want some modern style versions of historical recipes -- note these are for diners varying from 12 to 150, depending on the feast.
--
Sayyida Urtatim al-Qurtubiyya >>>

Who are you? Are you any relation to "Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM), the persona formerly known as Anahita"?  :-)

Over many years, someone named Urtatim has posted many menus, recipes, commentary to this list and even articles. But I've never had a complete name or title to make sure she got credit for her work when I posted it to the Florilegium! Luckily "Urtatim" doesn't seem to be a common name.

Now I can do so. And I will add your full name to the article files as time permits.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com