[Sca-cooks] a Viking-challenge?

Kingstaste kingstaste at comcast.net
Sun Dec 11 07:02:35 PST 2011

As someone with lots of food restrictions, including both sugar and Splenda,
I would opt for the suggestions of a platter with various options, allowing
the diners to assemble their own.  Tailoring the entire dish for one
person's fat restrictions and two other's sugar issues doesn't make as much
sense as putting individual ingredients on a nicely arranged platter and
letting them take whatever appeals to them.  It also should make it easier
on you to bring the ingredients and make a nice presentation with them,
rather than trying to make substitutions and come up with one dish to please
them all.

(I just found out about my issue with Splenda, although I've known to avoid
Nutrasweet since it was first introduced and caused severe reactions for me.
I just found a doctor that would do an ALCAT test, which was very
interesting and helpful!)

My other question is: when is this event?  Berries are a summertime food...
Christianna