[Sca-cooks] Looking for a "gluten-free, plant-based (no animal protein or fat) and low/no fat" recipe ideas

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Dec 19 03:15:41 PST 2011

Ok, Whole Foods actually has a website now devoted to gluten free
holidays.

http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/holidays/recipes/glutenfree.php

You would still have to modify for the low fat vegan aspects, but I am
sure you could find something there.

http://www.fatfreevegan.com/gluten-free/index.shtml
provides fat free gluten free vegan so you might find something at
that site.

http://www.bookofyum.com/blog/ is a blog devoted to gluten free
vegetarian.

My advice would be to make it and take it. Taste it and if it's not to
your liking, don't eat it.
Consider it to be an adventure in dining.

Johnnae