[Sca-cooks] Neigh not udder things to consider

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 12:08:21 PST 2011

I seem to recall Rumpolt has one horse recipe.

http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/GK_horse1.htm

And I have seen a few modern recipes for horse or foal, but it is a specialty
butcher item, not a standard grocery item (IIRC) and some of the animal groups
do get pretty opinionated about it.
Nope, I have not tasted it.  Grew up reading Flicka, black beauty, Misty... nuff
said :-)

PURR
Gwen Cat