[Sca-cooks] chestnut trees

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Thu Feb 3 15:47:50 PST 2011

Chestnuts are still grown in the US and there are a number of
horticulturists working on restoring the US chestnut population.  That being
said, most of our chestnuts are inported from Italy with Portugal, France,
China and South Korea providing the remainder.  Most of what you get in the
groceries are from Souther Italy and Sicily.

Bear