[Sca-cooks] Looking for a Recipe for Lamb Meatballs

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Feb 4 20:34:50 PST 2011

It should be a version of Fartes of Portingale which can be googled
now that we have the name.
It turns up a few times under that name and add in the term SCA.

I found in a mention on Legio Draconis "The best dish of the night was
Sigrid’s Fillets of Beefe with Maracruz came in a close second with
her Fartes of Portingale."

I suspect this was your dish back in 2004???

Johnnae