[Sca-cooks] Fw: [Summits] Fw: Officially Period...the tomato

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Feb 10 16:11:41 PST 2011

I would be willing to bet that this is the Florilegium article--

16C-Tomato-art.rtf - Stefan's Florilegium Archive

File Format: Rich Text Format - View as HTML
Sep 5, 2002 ... "Sixteenth Century Italian and Spanish Tomato
References" by Johnnae llyn Lewis, Helewyse de Birkestad, and Brighid
ni Chiarain. ...
www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-VEGETABLES/16C-Tomato-art.rtf

Recognize any of the authors???

Johnnae