[Sca-cooks] Fw: [Summits] Fw: Officially Period...the tomato

V O voztemp at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 07:49:02 PST 2011

There are all kinds of ketchup recipes in old (1800 through mid 1900's) cook
books, only a few are for tomatos.  It seems all kinds of things were called
ketchup, I think it was more the process than the ingredient.  I havn't pursured
this into period recipes yet but it was interesting reading all the other
ketchups.

Mirianna