[Sca-cooks] Officially NOT Period...the tomato

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 15 14:49:11 PST 2011

I do the same thing with various types of tomatoes from my garden.  I then pack ice cube trays and freeze.  Pop the cubes into bags and have great tomato cubes to add to sauces, soups and stews all winter.  Absolutely "marvelously concentrated and yummy"!

And this works for caramalized onions and pesto (both basil and zucchini).  Since I do not can, this is my way of preserving the garden surplus.

Katira