[Sca-cooks] udder things to consider

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 07:25:00 PST 2011

Watch-it!  ;-)

But if anyone does try it I am VERY curious.  I mentioned the recipes to my
mother who looked horrified and stated that having had to eat udder (as a kid in
Germany during WW2) and be grateful for having had food at all) she compared it
to eating a hot water bottle (rubbery, slippery, and icky) but do keep in mind,
she was a kid... she hates barley because the soup she had to eat had the barley
soaked to the size and shape of calves teeth to the the most volume from each
grain.... wont eat potatoes that are not peeled - ate enough potatoe peels to
last a life time...

In Service
the One, the Only, the Original Gwen Cat