[Sca-cooks] Wood Barrels

Chawkswrth chawkswrth at aol.com
Thu Feb 3 10:26:51 PST 2011

There will be a problem with the one made of chestnut, if you are
looking at American Chestnut. This tree almost died out decades ago
because of a Blight. It is slowly being brought back by the American
Chestnut Association, by seeking out the remaining Chestnut trees and
breeding a tree that is resistant to the Blight.
In other words, it is a very, very rare tree.

Helen