[Sca-cooks] Looking for a Recipe for Lamb Meatballs

Terry Williams maracruzgrey at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 19:44:09 PST 2011

No, I looked at that and it does not appear to be the one.  The ground lamb and the dates (it seemed like took forever when I was cutting up the dates) and ginger (I think) are mixed up, formed into meatballs and cooked and served in lamb broth or beef broth. You would never know that the recipe is lamb meatballs because it is called something else, fartlings or partlings or phartlings , etc.

Thanks for trying.