[Sca-cooks] OT: Right Noble Guild

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 22 08:00:42 PST 2011

That is a reasonable question.  The Kingdom of Caid recognizes
kingdom-wide arts interests groups with the designation "Right Noble."
Others include the Right Noble Guild of St. Genesius, which is the
kingdom drama guild, and the Right Noble Company of Clothiers.

Aye, Johnna, it sounds more important that way.

Cheers,
Selene [founding member of the Right Noble Guild of St. Genesius amongst
my other sins]