[Sca-cooks] the oddness of ethnicity - specifically hungarian recipe

Ana Valdes agora158 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 15:00:20 PST 2011

I must say it don't seem very tasty to me. In à fish soup I want some tomatoes and garlic, some olive oil, for flavour and taste. This recipe seems very Central European to me, Polish, Hungarian (always the paprika, sigh), Jewish.
I like the fish soup more the bouillabaisse type, Provence flavours have more colors :)
Ana

Sent from my iPad