[Sca-cooks] Ideas for cold dairy free finger food

Elizabeth Walpole elizabeth.r.walpole at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 01:51:29 PST 2011

Hello,

I'm new to this list, I'm mostly a beginner when it comes to period
cooking but I bought a copy of Pleyn Delit last Easter and have used a
couple of the recipes for our Barony's monthly potluck.

Anyway, on to my question. We have a daytime recruiting demo for our
college coming up this week, I planned to reward all the volunteers
with something to eat and was planning on making ember day tarts.
However one of our key volunteers can't eat any dairy products so I'm
a little stuck on what I can make for her that will be good finger
food and will still taste good if its served cold (we will be outdoors
so no ability to reheat anything)

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Elizabeth