[Sca-cooks] Encouraging Period Cooking

Honour Horne-Jaruk jarukcomp at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 30 18:47:46 PST 2011

Respected friends:
    My solution to the problem has always been cheap feasts. When they're getting 18 dishes for $6.00 US, they'll try _anything_. (fyshe in past(e)? bring it on. Venison sausage? yup. Sweet pies made with meat? hey, at this price who cares?) I must admit it's great fun keeping a straight face as I load yet another course on the table and watch people unbutton doublets before they pick up their spoons... but then, I have an unusual sense of humor.

Yours in service to both the Societies of which I am a member-
(Friend) Honour Horne-Jaruk, R.S.F.
Alizaundre de Brebeuf, C.O.L. S.C.A.- AKA Una the wisewoman, or That Pict

FORTE EST VINUM, FORTIOR EST REX, FORTIORES SUNT MULIERES: SUPER OMNIA VINCIT VERITAS