[Sca-cooks] Encouraging Period Cooking

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 31 07:28:20 PST 2011

Good Lady, if you are serving fysh in paste and venison sausage on a $6
ticket - I want to go shopping with you!  Or are you hunting and fishing
for the main courses?  :-)

I used to make a fine "twice poached salmon" until my fisherman lost
touch with me.  I suspect he got caught.  :-(

Cheers,
Dame Selene Colfox, Altavia, Caid, SCA