[Sca-cooks] Calf's Tail in Risotto

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Thu Jan 27 17:52:16 PST 2011

I just got home from the grocery store and I saw calf's tails! Ranch 99 is FANTASTIC!
I didn't buy them because I thought I would not have a use for them.
Now I do!
Must return to the store.
Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net