[Sca-cooks] Yes It's Period and BBQ-Picnic-Potluck Feast Ideas

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Jul 11 15:22:02 PDT 2011

As regards grilling, Scappi has several recipes that work well.

The local newsletter recently published my adaptation of one of
Scappi's recipes, namely "To spit-roast a rack of beef ribs."

http://www.cynnabar.org/citadel

July 2011 under beef ribs recipe. Just go to the end of the issue.
It's the last two pages.

Johnnae, never Jonnae

On Jul 11, 2011, at 9:42 AM, Gaylin Walli wrote:snipped